- Living room / stay (23 m ²) with a table and 4 chairs, piece of furniture, sofa, table of living room, television. Wifi Internet access.
Large window and glass door overlooking the terrace and the countryside.
- Kitchen (8 m²) well equipped (cooking utensils in sufficient quantity), electric hob (4 rings), electric, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, dishwasher, coffee maker, coffee machine Dolce Gusto, electric kettle , toaster, steam cooker, blender, extractor fan.
Sink with 2 bins and drainer.
1 table and 4 chairs.
- 1 bedroom (16m²) with a 140×190 bed and a 90×190 bed (sheets and towels on request)
- 1 bright bathroom, with shower, window overlooking the countryside.
Washbasin with large mirror, hair dryer, cupboard, washing machine.
Separate WC with window.
- Covered outdoor terrace (20m²): 1 table and 4 armchairs, 1 sunbath, 1 barbecue, 1 parasol
Storage, water heater 300 liters, washing machine, cleaning required (vacuum cleaner, squeegee, broom …), iron and ironing board.
Parking at 30m
Located near Sarlat and the many sights of Périgord Noir. The owners will be able to advise you on the different visits to be made, will tell you about the castles and their legend, the caves, the hikes but also will reveal some culinary secrets.
15 minutes from Sarlat and 1.5 km from Salignac (all services).
the starting point to visit: Sarlat, Lascaux, Rocamadour, Padirac, the valley of the Vézère, the valley of the Dordogne, etc.
Prefecture ranking 2014 “3 stars”
Approval Gites de France “2 épis” (semi-detached)